IB ACIO Admit Card 2017
Download IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 using these updates and authorized web link. Great chance for those applying for AICO jobs in Intelligence Bureau. Ministry of Home Affairs is going to conduct an online exam for various vacancies of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. In the oncoming days, applicants will be called for an online (CBT) test for which the authority will be issuing MHA Intelligence Bureau ACIO Call Letter 2017 very soon.
This is to notify all the job hopefuls that the Ministry of Home Affairs will be recruiting new employees to take on the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. To conduct the selection process, the organizing body has specified about an online test and an interview. In order to get considered for the job title, one must clear all the rounds of selection and need to perform outstandingly. Before the test takes place, the Ministry will deliver MHA IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 to all the contestants online.
Tier-I Exam Date: 15 October 2017
Call Letter Available: On Or after 25 September 2017
More News: Find Officer Jobs
Download IB ACIO Admit Card 2017
As per the recent news and details, candidates will be screened through two exams the online aptitude test and an interview. But, prior to the exam, the managing and exam conducting body will release IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 to the shortlisted participants on the main web portal. Be notified that the examination will be occurring on 15th October 2017 for TIER I and Admit card is going to be published on or after 25th Sept. Find out more in regard to the examination and selection process.
- Declaration About: IB ACIO Admit Card 2017
- Organizing Authority: Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Post Name: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
- Total Seats: Under Consideration
- Work Type: Central Government
- Job Location: India
- Selection Method: Online Test and Interview
IB ACIO Exam Date 2017
In special instructions generated to the examinees, they also need to get the constant updates and check the availability of Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO Exam Call Letter along with examination date from time to time. The online test consists of the following pattern and topics, be advised to go through the exam contents and fulfill your preparations accordingly. The marks questions are distributed in the following table.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam Pattern
- The test will be categorized into two sections Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I will carry questions based on Competitive level General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and Numerical Ability.
- This test will be one hour in duration and will carry marks in a total.
- Paper-II will be the objective type where the topic will only be the English Language.
|Serial Number||Paper Name||Topics||Time Duration||Total Marks|
|01.||Paper-1||GA, Reasoning, Mathematical Ability||
|02.||Paper-2||English Writing Skills & Analytical Ability||
|Total||1 hour 40 minutes||150 Marks|
Way to Get MHA IB ACIO Call Letter 2017
- Here are the easiest steps that will help you out, visit “www.mha.nic.in”
- Visit the Latest Recruitment Notification segment and locate the Exam-related link.
- Follow it to reach the candidate’s login section.
- Type your Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Press the Submit Button and take a print out of the IB ACIO Admit Card.
- Keep it safe and secure for a future requirement.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Admit Card 2017
In order to download and retain a copy of Intelligence Bureau ACIO Admit Card kindly respond to the guidelines stated above and check the officially verified link given hereunder. For further news and upcoming notifications, keep visiting this web page. If you have any specific query or suggestion to make regarding the examination, leave your message to the administrator.
Through the above mention details, we have provided all the significant details regarding this Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive on this web page now we hope that this article will help you in all your worries relevant to this recruitment. Please leave your comment through below comment box and ask any type of details relevant to this article now.