IAS Exam Notification 2018
Union Public Service Commission is going IAS Exam Notification 2018 for Civil Services Preliminary Examination. The prelims will be held on 3rd June. Those, who are interested in applying for the UPSC IAS Recruitment Exam, are advised to go through the details given below.
Union Public Service Commission is the most reputed organization in India. The Commission undertakes the recruitment processes for the most prestigious departments in Central government. Like every year, the authority provides an opportunity to the most eligible candidates. IAS (Indian Administrative Services) is one of them. Thousands of applicants study and master their respective fields to crack their Civil Services Exams.
Head up and get prepared for the process of filling UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2018 is going to start soon. Get more UPSC updates and news here in this article. The exam will be taken in prelims and main stages. The date for preliminary Exam is as we mention 3rd June.
|Declaration About||IAS Exam Notification 2018|
|Authorizing Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||IAS(Civil Services)|
|Notification Released Date||7th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||6th March 2018|
UPSC IAS Exam Notification 2018
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification
Candidates may have any of these qualifications
- Applicants must have a degree from a recognized University also associated with the Act of Central/State Legislature, India.
- Institution established through Parliament Act.
- A deemed University under sec-3 of UGCA, 1956
Age limit specified for categories as per the No. of attempts allowed.
|Category||Maximum Age||No. of Attempts|
|PH(OH/Deaf/Blind Candidates)||42||General & OBC- 9
SC/ST- No bar
|J&K Residents||General-37, OBC-40, SC/ST-40, PH-50||No bar|
|PWD Servicemen||General-37, OBC-40, SC/ST-40||No bar|
- The application fee is 100/- that can be paid either in cash or through Net Banking/Debit/Credit.
- Fee exemption for Reserved categories and female candidates.
- The examination process is to be concluded in three phases viz. Preliminary (Objective Type), Main Exam (Descriptive Type), and Personal Interview.
- The selection process will be carried out on the basis of overall performance of a candidate.
- Final selection will be done on judging the candidate on the entire three bases.
Department-wise Posts after candidates’ selection
- Armed Forces Headquarter civil service, Gp-B (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Services, Gp-B
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Gp-B.
- IAS (Indian Administrative Service)
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gp-A
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gp-A
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Gp-A
- Indian Defense Accounts Services, Go-A
- Indian Defense Estates Service, Gp-A
- IFS (Indian Foreign Service)
- Indian Information Service (Jr Grade), Gp-A
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gp-A (Asst Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Gp-A
- IPS (Indian Police Service)
- Indian Postal Service, Gp-A
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gp-A
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gp-A
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Gp-A
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise), Gp-A
- Indian Revenue Services (IT), Gp-A
- Indian Trade Service, Gp-A (Grade. III)
- Pondicherry Civil Services, Gp-B
- Pondicherry Police Services, Gp-B
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Gp-A
How to fill UPSC IAS Application Form 2018
- Applicants need to visit the official site for UPSC i.e. “www.upsc.gov.in” or “upsconline.nic.in”
- Look for an active link to apply online.
- Follow it and start registering for the proposed examination.
- Give your correct information while filling UPSC Civil Services Application Form.
- Pay the required fee amount.
- Save the application and click submit to proceed.
- Take a hard copy of the Application format.
Registration Starting Date: 7th February 2018
Application Mode Ending Date: 6th March 2018
Prelims Admit Card Released In June 2018
Prelims Exam Date: 3rd June 2018
IAS Prelims Result: August
IAS Mains Admit Card: September
IAS Mains Exam Date: 1st October
UPSC IAS Mains Result: January 2019
Official Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
UPSC IAS 2018 Application Form:
After knowing the eligibility criteria all the candidates who are searching for how to fill the UPSC IAS 2018 Application form then in the upper section we customized all the suitable steps for Part 1, 2. The UPSC IAS Online registration is the first step to apply for the examination of Civil services. The ending date of UPSC Civil services online form will be closed on 6th March 2018, so please apply online on or before the ending date. After closing the form submission, no one will be applicable to register the name for Civil Services exam. Hence, fill it as soon as possible without any mistake or you will be disqualified for this test.
Links to Note