HSSC PGT Admit Card 2017
Candidates need to go through these updates regarding HSSC PGT Admit Card 2017. In the latest recruitment news for the aspired teachers, the state Staff Service Commission had invited Post Graduates to apply for various vacancies of teachers. This news update is for the concerned ones who wish to attain further news about the Haryana SSC PGT Exam Admit Card 2017.
The entire state level recruitment is to be done on behalf of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. As per the issued notification, there are 86 positions for the current year which are for the role of Home Science, Political Science, and Urdu Teachers only. Following the selection and eligibility criteria, many of the state residing applicants gave their submissions on time and are preparing to crack the Teacher’s exam.
HSSC PGT Exam Date 2017
|News Regarding||HSSC PGT Admit Card 2017|
|Conducting Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teachers|
|Number of Vacancies||86|
|Hall Ticket Status||10 Days before the Examination|
Haryana SSC PGT Admit Card 2017 Download
All the state residents of Haryana came forward to take on these jobs are now willing to participate in the written examinations. Haryana SSC PGT Exam Date Hall Ticket 2017 is a much-required document that should be downloaded on time. Please follow the further instructions and steps to get the same.
The recruitment of the teachers will be done through the examination and will be conducted at the organized locations. The Haryana SSC PGT Exam Date 2017 will be specified in time and candidates must stay aware of the further notice regarding the same. As per the latest hearing from the commission, the examination panel has initiated the process of uploading the HSSC PGT Hall Ticket 2017. The first phase of the selection will begin very soon. Find more instructions that are necessarily required at the contestants’ end.
Guidelines in Haryana SSC PGT Hall Ticket 2017
- Participants are instructed to carry download the admit card well before the test date.
- Kindly, check the venue details, exam date, reporting time and other information on the hall ticket.
- Candidates reaching the venues later than the reporting time or without the Entry Ticket will not be allowed to enter the examination premises.
- Also, be advised to carry an identity proof along with the admit card.
- Use of mobiles and some other form electronic devices is strictly not permitted inside the examination Hall.
Way to Download HSSC PGT Admit Card 2017
- Candidates need to visit the main website of the commission given by, “www.hssc.gov.in”
- On the homepage of the site, look for an admit card link and follow it.
- At the login page, enter your Login details and submit the form data.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket after it appears on the screen.
- Keep a copy of it safe for a future purpose.
Identity Proofs for HSSC PGT Teacher Exam 2017:
Dear Students as you know Admit Card is must bring along with call letter you can also bring one of the following original document:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
HSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2017
To keep checking the status of your HSSC PGT Teacher Exam Admit Card 2017, stay in touch with this web portal. The commission updates will be available on the internet media only. No further individual will be notified separately with respect to the examination or updates being published. Visit the below mentioned link for more reference.
Visit here now to collect the Post Graduate Teacher Call Letter: www.hssc.gov.in