Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017
Hooghly District Court recently perceived a job notification titled as Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017 to appoint some fascinated & keen aspirants for filling up various vacant post of Stenographer & Lower Division Assistant. If you have a desire to apply against these posts under Hooghly District then send out an application form on or before last date. You may obtain more information related to Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017 like age limit, education requirement, Payscale, selection process, applying procedure, important dates etc. from this segment.
Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
Organizer: Hooghly District Court
Name of the Post: Stenographer (English) & Lower Division Assistant
Mode to Apply: Online/Offline
Job location: Hooghly
Closing Date to Apply Online: Soon Updated
Hooghly District Court Vacancy 2017
Job searchers who are willing to apply against this post must passed out Higher Secondary and also having a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography, they also having knowledge in Computer and Printing operation
To applying against this post aspirants should not be more than 40 years and should not be less than 18 years as on 01st January 2017.
- Candidates who got selected for Stenographer (English) post will get the salary of Rs. 8000/- per month.
- For Lower Division Assistant will receive the salary of Rs. 7500/- per month.
Selection Process for these Jobs:
Selection of candidates totally based on their presentation in aptitude test and interview.
How to apply Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who are applying for Hooghly District Court vacancy advt need to fill the application form in prescribed format. Applicants can download the application format from the Official Notification (given below).
- After download, the application form fill in the complete information which is given in the form and attach with it recently attested copy of testimonials and two copies of Passport size photograph.
- Take an envelope containing application form must be submitted at below said address.
The office of the District Legal Services Authority,
Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre (ADR Building), Serampore, Hooghly
Last Date to Apply: Soon Updated
Links To Follow:
To grab more details regarding this Recruitment participant may check the Official Website.