Gram Dak Sevak Recruitment, Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017-18, Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification, latest Indian Postal Circle GDS jobs apply, upcoming Bharatiya Dak Ghar online application form available at indiapost.gov.in
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
Dear job seekers, this is the biggest job announcement Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017. The Indian Postal Department is about to recruit candidates for the upcoming year. According to the latest news sources, there are Upcoming GDS Vacancies which is expected to be the highest recorded number of Postal Department Posts. Read the updates given below and start applying.
Indian Postal Department is going to invite eligible candidates for 55000 posts. The positions mainly will cover Gramin Dak Sevak under which the roles of Shakha Dakpal, Stamp Vendor, Mail Man, Dak Vitrak, Packer, and Dak Vahak are included. This is expected to be the biggest initiative taken by the Postal department and following these India Post GDS Vacancies, a large number of applicants is expected.
In other updates of March, The Secretary of Department of posts, Hyderabad, announced that there will be a Recruitment drive which is now started. So please apply for this great opportunity. The Online Registration Started from 18th March 2017 and ended on 19th April 2017. Applicants are also hereby notified that they can only apply through online mode where they are supposed to fill their Application Form. For further clarification, please refer to the Official Notification link given at the end of this article.
Latest Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana Released Apply Now for like Adilabad, Hanmakonda, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, RMZ Z Division, Suryapet, Vanaparti, Warangal, Hyderabad City, Hyderabad GPO, Hyderabad Starting Division, Hyderabad South East, Medak, Sangareddy and Secunderabad, Anantapur, Chittoor, Cuddapah,Hindupur,Kurnool,Nandyal, Proddatur, Tirupati, Bhimavaram, Eluru, Gudivada, Gudur, Guntur, Machilipatnam, Narasaraopet, Nellore, Prakasam, Tadepalligudem, Tenali, Vijayawada, Amalapuram, Anakapalle, Kakinada, Parvathipuram, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, against the 1771 Posts of GDS.
Please Apply Online for GDS Telangana Recruitment From the Link Given Below:
उम्मीदवार जल्द ही इस वेबसाइट से भारतीय डाकघर भर्ती अधिसूचना जांच कर सकते हैं। हम इस वेब पेज के साथ जुड़े रहने के लिए सुझाव देते है |
- Declaration About: Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
- Recruiting Organization: Indian Postal Department
- Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Number of Posts: 55000
- Job Location: India
- Last Date for Application: Released for Andhra Pradesh & Telangana Region
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 GDS
Available Positions Reportedly: Category wise name of Posts: Dak Vitrak (Mail Distributor), Packer, Dak Vahak (Mail Carrier), Mail Man, Stamp Vendor, Shakha Dakpal (Branch Postman).
Eligibility and Other Details:
Education Criteria: Based on the applied post, applicants must have at least successfully completed standard 10th, or 12th from a recognized education Board.
Age Limit: For the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks posts Age shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years
Application Fee Payment:
Candidates who belong to the category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Aspirants whoare going to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. SC/ST/Female are exempted from Fees.
GDS Vacancy Andhra Pradesh 2017
GDS Vacancy Telangana 2017
GDS Recruitment Rajasthan 2017
GDS Recruitment Assam 2017
Gramin Dak Sevak Haryana Recruitment 2017
GDS Recruitment Chennai 2017
GDS Post Office Recruitment Coimbatore 2017
GDS Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
GDS Karnataka Circle Vacancies
GDS Post Office West Bengal Recruitment 2017
Gramin Dak Sevak Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017
GDS Kerala Post Office Vacancies 2017
GDS Postal Recruitment Tamil Nadu 2017
- As per the expected notice, eligible age group to apply for these posts is between 17 and 30 years.
- Proper age relaxation will be granted to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- For general category candidates, applicable charges are 500/-, for SC/ST/Female/PWD applicants it is Rs. 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Credit/Debit/Challan or Net banking.
Written Exam and Document Verification
Gram Dak Sevak Exam Syllabus
The written test will include the following topics from High school/Secondary level subjects:
- Decimals and Fractions Percentages
- Number systems
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest
- Time & distance
- Time & work
- Phrases & question from a small unseen passage.
- Sentence structure
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Ashuddha Vakya Suddharupa
- Mishra Sanyukta Vakya
- Padhinathiba Gandyansha
- Rudhi Lokakatha
- Swara Sandhi
- Vakya Rupantara
Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Paper Pattern
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Maximum Questions||Time Period|
|Mathematics||50||50||2 Hours (120 minutes)|
Post Office GDS Salary:
Salary to be offered is under consideration and will be notified first of all to the candidates here.
How to Apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017
- Applicants need to check the official web portal for the related state. All the necessary links are listed in the section below.
- Main website: “indianpost.gov.in”
- On the homepage of the site, locate the notification link and read the advertisement carefully.
- Choose your work location and fill the form details.
- Upload the images of your documents and pay the fee amount.
- Fulfill all the required formalities and recheck the information before submitting it.
- Finally, submit the data and get a copy of your application form printed.
- Keep it for future use.
GDS Telangana, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Important Dates:
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 19.04.2017
Required Links to follow:
Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Telangana Notification (645 Vacancies)
GDS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Notification (1126 Vacancies)
Official link to start applying: indiapost.gov.in
List of Links for other Regions
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Assam Postal Circle
- Chennai City Postal Region
- Coimbatore Postal Region
- Haryana Postal Circle
- Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle
- Karnataka Postal Circle
- Kerala Postal Circle
- Maharashtra Postal Circle
- Odisha Postal Circle
- Postal Training Centre, Guwahati
- Postal Training Centre, Mysore
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle
- West Bengal Postal Circle