GATE 2017 Books pdf
- 1 GATE 2017 Books pdf
Hello engineering aspirants, have you prepared for GATE Exam 2017 year? For your best preparation and practice, you can find GATE 2017 Books Pdf Study Material to be exam ready. In this web page students and aspired job seekers can get the recently updated contents that will be relevant to the upcoming competitive examination.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is national-level competitive Aptitude test that takes place every year. Through this Entrance Exam, thousands of participants intend to take admission to different Postgraduate Programmes namely M.E, M.Tech, and Ph.D. This test is authorized and administered with the collective efforts of Indian Institutes of Sciences including IITs (Indian Institute of Technology). The IIT campuses that participate in organizing this event are IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Kanpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, and IIT Guwahati.
GATE 2017 Study Material
These updates are relevant and as important for you as for everyone who has applied this year. GATE 2017 pdf Books ESE EEE CSE Mechanical Civil along with notes and tips are given in the following sections here.All the students are advised to check their links and start revision with GATE 2017 Books pdf Study Material. In the sections to follow there is GATE Exam Pattern 2017, Examination Process, and list to important links mentioned. Keep reading to know more.
- Announcement Type: GATE 2017 Books pdf Study Material
- Examination Name: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017
- Conducted By: IIS and IIT
- Examination Level: National
- Courses Offered: M.E, M.Tech, and Ph.D
- Study Material Status: See Below
The GATE 2017 scores applicable for the Following Fields
- Students can take admission to the PG course of their choice as per the applied courses and on the basis of category.
- After clearing the aptitude test, students are further screened through the Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds to gain a seat for admission. These rounds are taken on behalf of the colleges offering admissions.
- In some government and public sector ventures, there are plenty of jobs offered to students who save a good rank in GATE.
- If applicants are interested in teaching, they can also apply for Professor’s role in through their GATE scores.
- Using the GATE score, students can apply in any of the Technical institutes for a period of one-year maximum.
Students, who have any of these following subjects, can enroll for the aforesaid processes qualifying through GATE.
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF)
- Production and Industrial Engineering (PI)
- Physics (PH)
- Mining Engineering (MN)
- Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Mathematics (MA)
- Life Sciences (XL)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Geology and Geophysics (GG)
- Engineering Sciences (XE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Ecology and Evolution (EY)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Chemistry (CY)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Architecture and Planning (AR)
- Agricultural Engineering (AG)
- Aerospace Engineering (AE)
GATE 2017 Exam Pattern:
There will be a different paper pattern for different subject codes. The same has been mentioned hereunder:
The Paper for these codes (AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL) will have two sections:
- Engineering Concepts (85% of overall questions)
- General Aptitude (15% of overall questions)
The Pattern for these subjects (AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PI, TF and XE) will be having three sections:
- Technical Concepts (70% of overall questions)
- Engineering Mathematics (15% of overall questions)
- General Aptitude (15% of overall questions)
GATE 2017 Preparation and Study Tips
- Students can start with the last year’s question Banks. There are solved question Banks available by many different publishers.
- The Benefit of taking recently held questions is that students can have a general idea about the changes and updates made currently in the questions pattern.
- For better speed and precision, time your practice sessions. And don’t prefer too many options to complete your exercises. That may cause a state of confusion.
- Only go for the best materials after a thorough research and analysis based on your subjects.
GATE 2017 Solved Paper pdf
There are some authors and publications that provide solutions to serve students’ needs. But first, let us look at the GATE Previous Papers.
- Electronics Engineering (Question Paper) – Solutions pdf
- Mechanical Engineering (Question Paper)- Solutions pdf
- Bio Technology (Question Paper)-Solutions pdf
- Chemical Engineering (Question Paper)-Solutions pdf
- Geology and Geophysics (Question Paper)-Solutions pdf
- Mechanical Engineering– Solutions pdf
- Mining Engineering– Solutions pdf
- Physics–Solutions pdf
Note: To get GATE Previous Question Papers for sessions 3, 4 and 5, please visit the site: www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
Here are some well-known publications and authors that are recommended for students.
GATE 2017 Preparation Books Pdf
GATE Physics Books
- Fundamentals of Electric Circuits by: Charles K. Alexander.
- Network Analysis and Synthesis by: K. Bhattacharya
- Semiconductor Physics and Devices (SIE) by: Donald Neamen, Dhrubes Biswas
- Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory by: Robert L. Boylestad
- Microelectronic Circuits by: Sedra, Smith, Chandorkar
- Integrated Electronics: Analog And Digital Circuits by: Jacob Millman, Christos Halkias, Chetan Parikh
- Op – Amps and Linear Integrated Circuits by: Gayakwad
GATE Chemistry Books for Reference
GATE Chemical Engineering Books
- Nikhil Gupta and Abhinav Jain
- Prasad Ram
GATE Petroleum Engineering Books (Famous Authors)
Amanat Chaudhry, Navid Naderpour and Maryam Khoshtinat Nikoo, Amar Kumar.
Agricultural Engineering Books
- Handbook of Agriculture by: Indian Council Of Agricultural Research.
- Tractions and Their Power Units by: John B. Liljedahl
- Principal Of Agricultural Engg.Vol –I by: P Ojha
Aerospace Engineering Book Suggestions
- Anshul Khandelwal
- Jagmohan Meena
Books on Architecture
- B.C Punmia
- Sushil Kumar
GATE 2017 Books Pdf
|Books Name & Cover||Publisher||Books Price|
|Fundamentals of Electric Circuits||Charles K. Alexander
|Network Analysis and Synthesis||K. Bhattacharya
|Chapterwise GATE Chemistry Solved Papers||Sanjay Saxena and Preeti Gupta||Rs.135|
|GATE Solved Paper Chemistry||GKP||Rs.126|
|GATE Chapterwise Solved Papers – Chemical Engineering||Nikhil Kr. Gupta||Rs.156|
|Chemical Engineering for GATE||Dr. Ram Prasad||Rs.415|
|3500+ MCQ Electrical Engineering Fully Solved MCQ for ESE GATE PSUs||B. Singh||Rs.443|
|GATE-2017 Electrical Engineering Solved Papers||Made||Rs.436|
The aforementioned list has been given as per the students’ reviews. However, some books are available offline, and some can be read free online. Those, which are available on the internet, students just need to follow the link highlighting the Name of Author and Publications.
For More Updates Please Stay connected with TotalJobsHub.in
Or Visit Here: www.gate.iitr.ernet.in