ERDO Recruitment 2018
In yet another job opportunity, aspirants are invited to apply for ERDO Recruitment 2018. Online applications are accepted in 2018 for various posts. There are more details that applicants need to look at before registering for the jobs. Find more related information as your read down this web page.
Educational Research and Development Organization has stated in a recent job Notification about a large number of vacancies. These posts are available mainly non-teaching jobs. More updates regarding the job role and the related Recruitment process have been mentioned in the upcoming sections of this web page here.
ERDO Vacancy 2018 BTT, BEO, DEO
As per the latest employment news applicants are advised to go online and fill their Application Forms. The jobs that are available are for District Education Officer, Block Education Officer, and Basic Tuition Teacher. The process to ERDO 14732 BTT, DEO, BEO Vacancy Apply Online has started already. The online applications can be sent to the authority’s official web portal before the closing date.
Update Regarding: ERDO Recruitment 2018
Recruiting Authority: Educational Research and Development Organization
Name of Posts: BTT, DEO, BEO, and others
Total Spots: Several
Job Divisions: Lucknow, Faizabad, Jhansi, and Devipatan
Last date to Apply Online: Get from here
ERDO Online Application Form
- Basic Tuition Teachers:
- District Education Officer:
- Block Education Officer:
ERDO Teacher Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification:
- For BTT and BEO posts, applicants need to have completed their graduation and B.Ed/BTC/BPED/JBTNTC/PTT programmes.
- For DEO posts, aspirants need to have done their Post-Graduate programmes (M.Ed/M.A/M.Phil & Ph.D).
- For DEO posts, applicants should be a minimum of 24 years, while a maximum of 45 years.
- For Block Education Officer: the lower age limit is 22 years, while maximum age limit is 45 years.
- For Basic Tuition Teacher vacancies eligible age to apply is from 21 years to 45 years.
The application fee is Rs. 600/- for General Category candidates, Rs.400/- for SC/ST candidates, while there are no charges for PWD candidates.
- Written Test will be held at the state level, after which, there will be an interview taken.
- After being appointed, candidates will be under training for 3 months period.
- After training, applicants will be paid Rs.7200/- per month for BTT posts.
- BEO will be paid Rs. 14450/- while DEO will get Rs. 20200/- per month.
ERDO Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Applicants are to visit the official web address approved by the authority i.e. “www.erdoclasses.com”
- Locate the updated link and download the official notice of the aforesaid jobs.
- Read it carefully before start applying for the posts.
- Start registering yourself giving your personal, academic, and professional details.
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature’s image in the specified size and format.
- Pay the fee using the available payment mode.
- Submit the application data after rechecking it.
- Take a printed copy of this application and keep it secure for future use.
ERDO Recruitment 2018 Notification
All the candidates can check the ERDO Lucknow online application form after that complete the procedure of ERDO BTT Recruitment 2018 details like results, admit card, exam dates so please keep in touch with this web page and in order to check all the details about ERDO Vacancy which was released by Education Research and Development Organization. We aware all the users keep regularly visit on totaljobshub.in and get all the latest and classified details from this section.
Link to Note: