EPFO Recruitment 2017
In a great chance to apply for government jobs, candidates are hereby informed about EPFO Recruitment 2017. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has invited eligible applicants to apply for several posts available in the underlying departments. The last day for online registrations is Updated Shortly. Please read the official document with the necessary details required.
The firm known as Employees’ Provident Fund Organization is the government owned company. This firm takes care of employee’s funds after retirement or when they get relieved from their services (both the government and non-government employees). Recently, this recruiting authority has published an Official Notification. In this notification, there are various vacant posts available for various roles like Director, Officer, Auditor, and Programmer. Get more details about these government jobs in the later segments of this article.
UPSC EPFO Notification 2017
Here is the most needed information for our job seeking candidates. This time UPSC is going to jointly conduct the UPSC EPFO Online Registration for the several vacancies. Applicants desired to apply for these positions are advised to go through the details mentioned in the EPFO Recruitment Notification 2017 and start filling their Application Form. All the applications must be submitted on or before the closing date. Get to know more about EPFO Recruitment 2017 below.
- Updates About: EPFO Recruitment 2017
- Conducting Authority: UPSC/Employees’ Provident Fund Organization
- Name of Posts: Director, Officer, Auditor, and others
- Number of Positions: Various
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Last Day to Apply: Soon Revealed
EPFO Notification 2017
Total Posts Available: Various
Post Name: Director (Vigilance), Deputy Director (Vigilance), Assistant Director (Vigilance), Vigilance Assistant, Deputy Director (Audit), Assistant Director (Audit), Assistant Audit Officer, Auditor, and Programmer.
Eligibility and Qualification Details
- Applicants must from any state India.
- Candidates should possess the minimum educational qualification and required experience.
Note: Refer to the Official Recruitment Notice.
Minimum age for application is 21 years and a maximum age is 56 years. Age relaxation is as per the government norms.
The applicable fee is as per the Authorizing body (Mentioned in the Notice). Fee concession is given to the candidates from SC/ST and OBC categories.
All the applicants have to undergo the written test and a final Interview (Interview tips for EPFO Exam).
- For the deputy and Assistant Director’s Posts in both the Auditing and Vigilance departments: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with the pre- calculated GP.
- For Assistants’ posts in vigilance and Auditing and Programmer Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the specified GP
EPFO 2017 Online Registration
- Willing to apply candidates need to visit the Official Web portal which is, “epfindia.com”
- Look for the recruitment section on the home page.
- Navigate to the Official Notice. (Link available below)
- Start filling the application form and give your accurate details like education and work experience.
- Upload the soft copies of your required documents.
- Verify the entered details and submit the data.
- Get a printed version of your application format.
- Attach the copies of your testimonials and send the application form to the Official postal address given below.
Note: Keep it safe for future use.
Shri Sanjay Bisht,
Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (HRM),
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
14 Bhikaji Cama Place,