DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
- Announcement Regarding: DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
- Recruiting Authority: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Vacant Profiles: Assistant Teacher (Primary, Nursery, TGT, and PGT), Language and others
- Total Seats to Fill: 9232
- Selection Method: Written Test and Interview
- Work Region: Delhi
- Examination Date: March (tentative)
- Hall Ticket Status: 10-15 Days Before Exam
Read this update to know about DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 and download it from the internet. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will carry out a written test for Asst. Teacher, PGT, TGT and various other posts in March tentatively. There are lakhs of applicants waiting to download the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018. Thus, they are advised to check these recent updates and avail the Call Letter before the leaving for the test. Check the following details mentioned in the news segments herein.
सभी प्रिय उम्मीदवारों को यह जानकारी है कि उपरोक्त लिखित परीक्षा कॉल पत्र की घोषणा जल्द ही की जाएगी। आप सभी जो इस दिल्ली अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन बोर्ड प्राथमिक शिक्षक लिखित परीक्षा में भाग लेने जा रहे हैं, आपके परीक्षा पत्र पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं क्योंकि यह सभी उम्मीदवारों के लिए एक महत्वपूर्ण विवरण है।
Recently, the Subordinate Services Selection Board of Delhi had announced about 9232 vacant seats in Primary and Nursery Education departments. These vacant profiles are for TGT, PGT, Assistant Teaching, and several others. All the seats are to be filled in union territory education departments owned by the government. Lakhs of applications are lined up and the next update to appear is about DSSSB Assistant Teacher Exam Date. Related updates are mentioned in the next paragraph of this update.
Jobs in Delhi: DTC Recruitment
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Exam Date
Good news for the candidates is that they can access their DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 using an authenticated link provided here. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will conduct a national-level selection test for examinees whose Call Letter gets issued for March exam. All the preparation have been done and the entry passes will be uploaded at least 15 days prior to the examination.
Upcoming Jobs: Delhi Education Department
Apply Now: Delhi ITI Admission
DSSSB Primary Teacher Admit Card 2018 88/17, 89/17
The important thing to note is that there are multiple vacancies for which aspirants have applied and a huge number of contestants are going to appear for the preliminary phase of selection that is a written exam. All the significant details are mentioned on Delhi Primary Teacher Hall Ticket. This written examination is going to be organized at several locations across the Delhi and NCR regions.
There are several instructions listed for the candidates who are going to appear in the examination. Along with marked instructions, examinees need to note the examination pattern for the upcoming competitive exam. Please refer to the following points.
Exam Pattern and Necessary Qualifying Conditions:
- The examination is pen and paper based.
- This test is objective in nature and carries multiple Choice Questions.
- Testis to be carried out in two tiers: Tier-I and II namely.
- Tier-I is having Basic Aptitude Questions and Tier-II shall contain Questions based on applied subject.
- For Post Codes: 148/17, 149/17 & 93/17 to 130/17 & 150/17 to 151/17, this examination will be 200 Marks in total and 120 minutes (2 Hours) in duration.
- For post Codes: 148/17, 149/17 & 93/17 to 130/17 & 150/17 to 151/17, the examination duration will be 3 hours (180 minutes) while the total marks are 300.
- Negative Marking: Yes (0.25 Marks for each wrong answer)
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 Download
- Visit the official web media of the Board which is, “dsssbonline.nic.in.”
- On reaching the homepage, look for the latest notification regarding Delhi Assistant Teacher exam and follow it.
- Reach the candidate’s Login page and enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Hit the Submit button and obtain a copy of your Admission Pass.
- Generate its hard copy and keep it secure for future reference.
Note: Kindly Carry an original Identity Proof along with your Hall Ticket (Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, or Voter Card).
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Exam Hall Ticket 2018
Reach down the page and follow the official link given here. To download DSSSB Assistant Teacher Exam Hall Ticket comfortably, please proceed as per the guidelines provided above. If you any further concerns regarding the selection or recruitment process, consult with the administrator of this page.
Download from Here DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018