Latest Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, DMRC Non Executive Posts, DMRC Recruitment 2016, DMRC Non Executive Post Recruitment Application Form, DMRC Station Controller/Train Operator Jobs 2016-2017, DMRC Junior Engineer Jobs
DMRC Recruitment 2016
Dear job seekers, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has come up with yet another notification about DMRC Recruitment 2016. This time there are 745 DMRC JE Maintainer Posts for the current year. Eligible and interested ones need to take a look at the following details and start their Delhi Metro Rail online application. All the necessary information you need to fill the registration forms are listed in the segment below. The Application closing date is 15th December 2016.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is the rapidly growing project in North India. With a record number of achievements, the corporation has gained much reputation and has become a lifeline of Delhi. The organization is also famous for their extensive and tremendous workforce. In the recent time, the authority had conducted several Recruitments following the number of available positions. Once again, here is a chance for all the future employees to gain a place in the DMRC departments.
Find Government Jobs
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016
From the latest news coming in, there are posts available for the role of Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, Station Controller, Account Assistant, Customer Relations Assistant, Train Operator, and Maintainer. More follow up on the updates is given in details below. Please read more about Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 properly before applying. Online registration closes on 15-12-2016.
delhimetrorail.com Junior Engineer, Station Controller Recruitment 2016
- Job Update: DMRC Recruitment 2016
- Recruiting Body: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Post Name: Assistant Manager, Maintainer, JE, CRA and others
- Total Vacancies: 745
- Job Location: Delhi, NCR
- Final Date to Apply: 15-12-2016
DMRC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
|Name of Post
|Station Controller/Train Operator
|Junior Engineer (Electronics and Communications)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
NMRC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates need to make sure of the following points before applying.
S/he must be a citizen of India. In a case of Subject of Nepal/Bhutan/Tibet candidates are required to send along a copy of a valid certificate in her/his support.
- For JE Posts: Applicants must have successfully completed a 3 / 4-year degree/diploma in any of the related discipline from a state or central govt. recognized institution.
- For Maintainer Posts: Candidates must have an ITI certificate from an NCVT/SCVT recognized institute.
- For SC/TO: Aspirants need to have a degree in Engineering from a govt. approved university/Institute specifically in Electrical/Electronics.
- For Assistant/Steno Posts: Applicants must have a degree in any discipline from a govt. approved institute.
- For CRA Posts: Graduation along with Computer Literacy
- For all the above-mentioned posts, applicants’ age must a minimum of 18 years and a maximum 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years, OBC is 3 years, for PWD is 10 years.
- For General and OBC category candidates, fee chargeable is 400/-, while for the SC/ST candidates, it is Rs. 150/-.
- Payment Mode: Online Banking, Credit/Debit Card, Bank Challan.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview/Group Discussion
- Medical Exam
- Psycho Test
The salary disclosure is under consideration and will be notified only to the selected aspirants.
DMRC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- Applicants need to enter the URL www.delhimetrorail.com in the browser’s address bar.
- Point the career related section and find a job specific link.
- Follow it, and start filling DMRC Application Form 2016
- Mention your personal and professional details carefully while filling the form.
- Upload the copies of your Caste (for SC/ST only), Passport sized photograph, and signature.
- Complete the process and proceed to save the entered record.
- Pay the fee amount.
- Get a printed copy of the fee receipt and the application form for future needs.
DMRC SC, TO, Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016 Important Dates
- Starting date of filling Application form: 05th November 2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application form online: 15th December 2016
- Date of submitting Application Fee at bank: 07th Nov to 19th Dec 2016
Links to Note:
Download Delhi Metro Exam Admit Card