Dena Bank Admit Card 2017
Here is ate much-awaited news for the candidates regarding Dena Bank Admit Card 2017. Those looking to get their Dena Bank Probationary Officer PO Exam Date 2017 need to check these updates given here. The online test for the PO posts will be held on 11 June 2017 as finalized by the organization tentatively. Read down the section to know more.
Earlier, the famous banking organization Dena Bank had issued a notice stating about 300 vacant posts of probationary officer’s posts. The recruitment is to be conducted at a national level. For a great career opportunity with the banking institution, many jobs seeking aspirants had given their applications online.
Dena Bank PO Admit Card 2017
All the necessary updates are being covered in this topic as the news are brought to you based on the official sources. As per the notification, the exam date has been pre-specified by the recruiting body which is expected to be 11th of June 2017, the call letters will be issued at least 2 weeks prior to the online test. However, for regular updates regarding your Dena Bank Admit Card 2017, it is highly recommended to keep visiting the main web portal beside this job update portal.
- Announcement Type: Dena Bank Admit Card 2017
- Recruiting Authority: Dena Bank
- Job Role: Probationary Officer
- Total Vacancies: 300
- Exam Mode: Online Test
- Examination Date: 11-06-2017 (Tentative)
- Admit Card Release Date: May 2nd last Week
Dena Bank Probationary Officer Exam Date 2017
Since the Dena Bank Probationary Officer Exam Date 2017 has publicized already, candidates should be more focused on their preparation. In the following sections, applicants can have a look at the examination pattern for the forthcoming exams. Kindly, check the subjects and marks distribution along with the marking scheme.
The evaluation process is as follows:
|Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|General Awareness(related to Banking Industry)||50||50|
In the objective type mode of examination, there will be general questions based on Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, and English language. However, for descriptive type, there will; only be English.
Negative Marking: Yes (0.25 marks for every incorrect answer)
Instructions to Candidates:
- Kindly, keep checking the availability of your hall Ticket on the internet media to avoid the last minute rush.
- Properly check your examination venue and reporting time prior to leave for the test.
- Keep a valid Id proof along with the hall Ticket.
- Use of mobiles or the other form of electronic media is banned inside the venue premises.
- Examinees are subject to take responsibility for their valuables or belongings, under no circumstances the examination authority or any official is liable for any kind of loss if occurs to someone.
How to Download Dena Bank PO Admit Card 2017
- Log on to the main web portal assigned by the authority as “www.denabank.com”.
- Refer to the career section given on the homepage.
- Find a link to reach the login page and enter your login id and password.
- Press the submit button and wait for your Ticket to generate.
- Get it printed and keep it safe.
Dena Bank PO Exam Call Letter 2017
The authorizing body is going along with the clock and will issue the Dena Bank PO Exam Admit Card 2017 on time. Stay tuned for further updates if, in case, some changes are occurred in the timed plan, the same will be available here. Keep checking here and bookmark this page.
Note: Get more details about the Dena Bank PO PGDBF Admit Card 2017 Probationary Officer Scale-I, Manager Hall Ticket candidates please visit the official website.
Link for Reference:
Log on here to seek further news: www.denabank.com