Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
In yet another notice, there is another job opportunity for applicants in the banking sector. Read the news and start filling Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017. The notification details have been listed in the following segments and aspirants are requested to check it out accordingly. The applications will be filled for various posts chosen by the candidates.
The Cooperative Bank Limited is also known as Sahkari Bank in common. The organization is one of the oldest institutions that have been operating in almost every state in India. This banking authority also provides Recruitment to many aspirants. In the recent headlines, there will be many opportunities given to the candidates. Applicants need to read the following Notification details to know more about Bank Jobs.
Latest Govt Jobs Updates
Cooperative Bank Application Form 2017
As per the recent updates, there are state-wise recruitment opportunities that will be offered to aspirants. To apply for these different PO, Clerk, and other jobs, job seekers have to fill Cooperative Bank Online Application Form 2017. All the necessary requirements about the posts like eligibility criteria, education details, age specifications etc. are given in the following segment of this post. Aspired job lovers are advised to know more about the vacancies here and start filling Cooperative Bank Notification for the upcoming jobs.
NABARD Bank Recruitment
- Updates Regarding: Cooperative Bank Application Form 2017
- Recruitment Authority: Cooperative Bank Limited
- Name of Post: PO, Clerk, Assistant, Junior Clerk, Peon, and others
- Total Vacancies: Refer to Notice
- Last Date to Apply: Updated Shortly
Cooperative Bank Jobs Notification 2017
Post Details: PO, Clerk, Junior Clerk, Assistant, Peon, Security Guard
Total Vacancies: Vacancies are mentioned state-wise and category-wise. Advertisement declaration is also available at the official website of the Bank.
Important: To know state-wise vacancy details, please refer to the official web portal for the residing state.
Education and Eligibility Criteria
For PO, Assistant, and Clerk Posts:
- Applicants must be from India.
- They must have successfully completed their graduation from a state/Central government recognized University.
- Knowledge of Hindi, English, and Regional language is a must.
For Peon and Security Guard:
- Aspirants must be at least 8th to 12th Passed from a recognized state or Central education Board.
For the jobs roles displayed above, candidates must be between the age group of 21 and 33 years.
For General Candidates the applicable fee is Rs. 600/- while, for candidates from reserved categories, it is Rs. 400/-.
Written Test, and a Personal Interview (Not applicable for Peon and Guard Posts)
Salary Structure will range from Rs.7200/- to Rs.19300/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 16968.
How to Fill Application Form Online
Other Cooperative Bank Jobs 2017 Updates
- Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
- Odisha State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
- Jharkhand State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
- HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment ’17
- Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
- Mahanagar Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
- New India Cooperative Bank Recruitment ’17
- Gujarat State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
- Karnataka State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
- TN State Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2017
- WB State Cooperative Bank Recruitment ’17
- Zila Sahkari Bank Limited Ghaziabad Vacancies ’17
Cooperative Bank Online Application Form 2017
- Applicants need to visit the official web portal firstly (the list of officiating portals is given below)
- After reaching the Homepage, look for a career section, and find a notification link.
- Read the instruction for applying candidates carefully before applying.
- Start filling the application form and get the fee draft issued in the name of the regional bank.
- Submit your application and save a copy of this form and get a print.
Cooperative Bank Job Notification 2017