CLAT Admit Card 2017
Interested aspirants who will be ready to appear this CLAT Exam which will be organized on 14th May 2017. We know that time all will be searching the CLAT Admit Card 2017 on the internet. So applicants don’t be so tensed and wait for releasing the CLAT Admit Card. The hall ticket will be launched expectedly on 20th April 2017. So for the convenience must bookmark this page and check time to time update of examination and admit card.
The Common Law Admission Test is a national level entrance exam and the purpose of this exam is providing admissions to Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate Degree Courses to the aspirants. For completion, this process some time ago the organization has released the CLAT Application form via online. According to as per the expectation most of all needed applicants after applying online mode befoe the ending date and now all are busy in exam study because through this examination applicants future will be decided. So for this candidates will be searching the CLAT Entrance Exam Admit Card because it is an important part of the examination.
CLAT 2017 Hall Ticket
Latest News: Aspirants who apply for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2017) can download the Admit Card from 20th April 2017, and the CLAT examination is held on 14th May 2017, Stay connected with our web page for other updates.
- Exam Name: Common Law Admission Test
- Availability of Admit Card: 20th April 2017
- CLAT Exam Date: 14th May 2017 (03:00 PM to 05:00 PM)
CLAT Admit Card 2017 Download
Aspirants, it will compulsory for you carry this document at the time of appearing examination. If candidates fail to bring this CLAT Hall Ticket, then he / she will not be permitted to enter the examination hall. So, keep in mind take admit card and then going for the examination. Then use this document at the time of answer sheet query filling because this document carries the all important information of exam and applicant.
CLAT Exam Pattern:
We know that time aspirants will busy in the exam preparation. For doing the best preparation applicants must search the exam pattern on the internet. So applicants must check exam pattern and then must prepare the exam time table and then give your best in the CLAT 2017 Examination. The CLAT UG/PG Exam pattern will give in this table.
CLAT UG Course Exam Pattern:
|Subject Name||No Of Question||Duration of the Test|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)|
CLAT PG Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Total question||Duration of the Test|
|Constitutional Law||150||2 hrs|
|International Law etc|
CLAT 2017 Admit Card Download
- Check official site of the organization which is www.clat.ac.in/
- Then search the admit card link.
- Now click on that link and read all details carefully.
- Enter all require detail in the giving form like registration no and date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Wait a moment and admit card will appear on your screen.
- At last, save it and take print out of this for future use.
Document Carried at the time of CLAT 2017 Examination
- Common Law Admission Test 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket is the significant one which was issued by the exam conducting body via online mode.
- Any Identity Proof(Issued by GOI Or State Government) Like ID Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving Licence Passport Etc Two Photo Copy and Two Recent Click Photograph.
Get hall ticket directly by the help of this link.