CISF Recruitment 2017
Dear aspirants check this detailed CISF Recruitment 2017 notification generated unofficially and look for the jobs that are going to be available this year. There are several vacancies to be filled in Central Industrial Security Force and those willing to take on the jobs must check the information specified in the news segment. The last date to apply for CISF ConstableRecruitment 2017- 2018 SI, ASI is to be briefed in the official Notice.
As per the latest notice as news from the Directorate General, Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs is going to recruit the fresh applications from eligible candidates for the vacancies of General Duty Constables, Drivers, Sub Inspectors, and Assistant Sub Inspectors. There are approximately 37000 seats to be filled for the Metro and Airport Security departments. All the hopefuls looking for the Latest CISF Recruitment need to take a look at the detailed version of this job notice in the following segments.
Short Info CISF Constable Bharti 2017
This year, the official panel for the placement and selection has made it clear that the online process is to be carried out at the national level and for the eligible and deserving applicants will be getting an opportunity for sure. The last date to apply online for CISF Recruitment 2017- 2018 is soon to be displayed on the main website. However, to grab all the necessary key points and relevant details such as application process, mode of application, selection mode, and others are detailed in the description.
CISF Constable Vacancy 2017 Driver HC SI ASI
- Update Regarding: CISF Recruitment 2017
- Recruitment Conducting Authority: Central Industrial Security Force
- Job Type: Non-Central Government
- Work Area: Metro Stations and Airport
- Recruitment Level: National Level
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Method: Physical Exam, Written Exam, Medical Examination, and Document Verification
- Last Date to Apply: November-December 2017
CISF Notification 2017 pdf
Kindly, read all the job details and proceed to apply for the jobs as instructed in CISF Constable Driver ASI HC Notification 2017. For the further know about of Age limit, Salary Structure, Application Criteria, Selection Mode, and other specifications, check the following sections.
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Sub Inspector
- General Duty Constable
- Constable Driver
- Head Constable
Total Seats: 37000 (Approximately)
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications:
- For GD Constable/Driver/ HC Posts: An applicant must have completed 10th or 12th successfully from a state or central education Board or equivalent.
- For SI and ASI Vacancy: Aspirants need to have completed degree course from any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
The minimum age to apply is 21 years while the upper age limit is 27 years.
Applying contestants need to pay Rs. 100/- via a postal order payable at the regional GPO. Please refer to the official notice for further clarification.
All the applying hopefuls will have to undergo the following process in order to get selected.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
The Salary Band is as per the employer norms which will be of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
Way to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the main website for main application, “www.cisf.gov.in”
- Focus on the Recruitment section given on the homepage.
- Follow the main link highlighting the notification and download it.
- Read the detailed advertisement and start applying for the related job.
- Provide your complete and accurate academic and personal details while applying
- Upload the files such as a soft copy of the passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Complete the online registration and take a printout of your application form
- Keep a copy of this application format for a future reference.
CISF Constable Recruitment Application Form 2017
Follow these guidelines to apply and register CISF Constable Driver ASI HC Recruitment 2017 online. For more information, refer to the official link given hereunder. To catch up with the latest stay in touch and keep visiting here
Central Industrial Security Force is all set to publicize the recruitment notification for filling various vacancies for General, OBC, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in several trades of Constable / Driver, Sub Inspector, ASI. Hence, if you think you are eligible and ready to do the CISF Recruitment 2017 then you can submit the online application through online mode only. Details of Applying online and other significant details available at the above section.
Links to Check: