CEED Admit Card 2017
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)Bombay will complete all process for organizing the CEED 2017 (Common Entrance Examination For Design) Exam. For moving a one step ahead Institute updated the CEED Admit Card 2017 on 26th December 2016 by using the fame of its official website. All the students,who applied against this entrance test and searching IIT Bombay CEED Admit Card 2017 here and there by using the platform of Internet then you must look out this web page and collect CEED Exam Hall Ticket in most easiest manner.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has launched the awesome opportunity of CEED Exam Form in the previous days. Basically, CEED is a COMMON ENTRANCE EXAM FOR DESIGN organized by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)Bombay. The main motive to conduct this test is to provide admission to all the students who are interested in Designing subject. It will be organized on 22nd January 2017. As per the official data, a huge number of students want to become a part of this process and apply for this exam on 18th November 2016 and from that moment they, all will ready to appear in this exam. Currently, all appliers will be busy in the exam preparation and searched their CEED Hall Ticket Online.
Latest Government Jobs
CEED Exam Date 2017
- Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
- Exam Name: Common Entrance Exam for Design
- Admit card Availability: DECEMBER 26, 2016 to JANUARY 21, 2017
- Examination Date: 22nd January 2017
IIT CEED Hall Ticket 2017
The CEED Admit Card 2017 is important for such aspirants who applied against this test because it will contain all important information about the examination. These details are:
- Roll number
- Aspirants Registration number
- Candidates Photo & signature
- Candidate’s name
- Category of the Aspirants
- Date and time of the examination
- Centre of the test
- Reporting time of the Exam
In every examination, aboe mention details will be check by the exam authority on the entrance of exam center. After checking all details properly authority will permit to the applicants to attend this examination. So, students, we have suggested you must bookmark this page and after the announcing admit card collect this documents and bring this in every examination.
Preparation Tips To Crack Exam
CEED 2017 Exam Pattern:
IIT CEED Exam will be organized in two parts i.e. Part A and Part B.
- Both examinations are compulsory for the admission process.
- On the basis of Part B remaining admission procedure would be organized.
- Part A will be Computer Based Examination
- Both exam timing is 1 hour and 2 hours.
- In the part, A negative marking format will be the issue. Every wrong answer 0.6 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- On the every correct answer, 2 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- In part B examination 5 questions will be there where students need to write the descriptive answer.
CEED Admit Card 2017 Download
- Student at first check main website of organization: – www.gate.iitb.ac.in
- Then find the link of CEED Admit Card.
- Now enter detail like date of birth, application no and name etc on the giving form.
- Click on submit button after rechecking the form.
- After submitted the details, your hall ticket will be generated on your screen
- Save the soft copy and download and Take a hard copy of it for examination use.
CEED Hall Ticket (Available on 26th December 2016)
Also, Check IIT CEED Result
CEED 2017 Important Dates
CEED 2017 Examination Date: 22nd January 2017, 10:00 TO 13:00 HOURS
Release of draft answer key for Part A: 28-01-2017
Last date of sending comments about draft answer key for Part A: 31-01-2017
Release of final answer key for Part A: 02-02-2017
Declaration of result: 10-03-2017
CEED 2017 Score cards available to download: 15-03-2017