CAPF Constable Recruitment 2017
This year, there are 1206 CAPF GD Constable Vacancies as specified in the latest CAPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification. The recruiting panel under Central Armed Police Force has just released an online Advertisement, as per which 1206 new recruits will join the forces taking on as General Duty Constables. Read more in details below.
Directorate General Border Security Force has lately announced that there will be a Recruitment conducted to place 1206 General Duty Constables in the Central Armed Police Forces. The selection and appointment process will be for the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Furthermore, all the important points have been specified in the later segments of this article. Keep reading here.
CAPF Vacancy 2017 Latest Constable General Duty
In the latest news related to General Duty Constable jobs, aspirants are advised to start applying for these jobs only after checking CAPF Constable GD Notification 2017 for 1206 Vacancies. All the necessary updates are also given in the following part of this web page. Read each point carefully and start filling the Application Form for Jammu & Kashmir region. The Last Date for application is to be published in the official Notification. After candidates read through the Notification, they can start applying for CAPF Constable Recruitment 2017.
Download CAPF Constable Admit Card, PET Dates Here
- News About: CAPF Recruitment 2017
- Recruiting Organization: Directorate of General Border Security Force
- Job Department: Central Armed Police Force
- Name of Post: Constable (General Duty)
- Number of Vacancies: 1206
- Last Date to Apply: Soon Updated Here
CAPF Constable GD Notification 2017
- BSF: Male-99 (posts) Female–17 (posts)
- CISF: Male-66 (posts) Female–23 (posts)
- CRPF: Male–486 (posts) Female–11 (posts)
- ITBP: Male–176 (posts), Female–10 (posts)
- SSB: Male–71 (posts) Female–31 (posts)
- Applicants must be Indian Residents.
- Minimum education to qualify for the GD constable is 10th/Matriculation.
To be eligible to apply for these vacancies, a candidate must be at least 18 years and at most 23 years of age.
Note: Proper age relaxation is to be given as per the government norms.
How to Crack any Entrance Exam
- General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs.50/- towards the examination fee.
- Candidates from all the reserved categories need not pay any fee.
Applicants will have to appear in the Written Test, Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test, and Medical Test.
Required Physical Standard
- Height: 170 cm (Males), 157 cm (Females)
- Chest (Males): 80cm (normal), +5 cm minimum expansion
After selection and appointment, applicants will be paid Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
CAPF Constable GD Exam Pattern 2017
- its is an Objective type multiple choice questions exam.
- Total 100 question come in the examination.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 marks each for every correct response.
- Department allotted 2 hours to complete the examination
LATEST CAPF Vacancy Updates
CAPF Constable Online Application Form 2017
- As the job notification will be issued on the main website, aspirants need to check it out first of all Official Website: “ssconline.nic.in”
- Once you reach the main web portal, look for the job-specific notification.
- Go through the mentioned criteria and steps to apply.
- Next: Start applying by filling up the Application Form with accurate academic records .
- Take a quick recheck of your information and submit your form.
- Get it printed and keep a copy of it for future purpose.
Central Armed Police Force Jobs Important Date
- CAPF Online Application Form Released Date: Released Shortly
- Ending date to Submit Online Application Form – Available Soon
- CAPF Constable Exam Date – Updates soon
CAPF Constable GD Notification 2017 –Soon Uploaded
Important link: To get the Official Notification visit here: ssconline.nic.in