BSNL Recruitment 2017
In another government job opportunity for aspirants, here are BSNL Recruitment 2017 updates. If you are looking for the best-in-a-life-time job, then start applying for the BSNL Jobs for freshers as well as experienced workers. If you seem interested in applying for the vacancies, then be notified that the latest news and updates are to be uploaded here in the web post. Kindly, note all the job profiles and start filling the application form before the closing date that is April 2017.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is one of the oldest organizations ion India and also the Recruiters to grant career building opportunities to many government job seekers around the country. BSNL is the only telecom service provider in the country that had been operating for over 50 years to connect the citizens ever since the evolution of technology. Here is the latest recruitment news.
BSNL Recruitment Notification 2017
As per the newest recruitment news, there will be as many positions available as that of the previous years. As far as the predictions go, the recruitment and placement procedure will be done for various technical, clerical, managerial, and Grade A level. BSNL Recruitment 2017 details have been disclosed in the following segments of this web page. Kindly, keep reading and check the same before applying and submitting your Application Form online.
- Announcement Type: BSNL Recruitment 2017
- Recruiter Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Posts Available: Junior Engineer, Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA), Junior Technical Officer (JTO), Clerk, Lineman, Junior Accounts Officers, and others.
- Job Location: India
- Last Date to Apply: April-May 2017 (Confirmation awaited)
Latest BSNL Recruitment 2017
- BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- BSNL Junior Telecom Assistant Recruitment 2017
- BSNL Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
- BSNL Junior Technical Officer (JTO) Notification 2017
- BSNL Linemen Recruitment 2017
- BSNL Clerk Recruitment 2017
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017
Please Check, Latest Railway Jobs
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
An applicant must be a resident of India.
Job qualification is as follows:
- For JTA Posts: A candidates must have attained BE or B.Tech degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution or University.
- For JTO Posts: Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom Engineering/Radio Engineering/CSE/ESE/EEE/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc in engineering.
- For Junior Engineers Posts: Bachelors degree in any technical discipline or in B.Sc (Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics) or Master’s Degree in any of the above streams.
- For Clerk Posts: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or an institution.
- For Linemen vacancies: A candidates must have an ITI certificate issued and authenticated by NCVT.
- Though the age limitations are specific differing for certain job profiles, the minimum age to apply is 18 years that is extended up to 28 years.
- Proper age relaxation is permissible to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- the Application fee is subject to differ as per the applied job and applicant’s category.
- Fee relaxation will also be allowed to applicants from SC and ST categories.
- All the interested aspirants need to apply for the jobs online first in order to participate in the process.
- Candidates will be called for a written/online test followed by an interview.
BSNL Jobs Salary Structure:
After clearing all the stages and forms of the examination, selected applicants will be appointed as per the rules and policies of the underlying departments and will be paid a devised salary as stated in the notified advertisement.
Note: Kindly refer to the detailed advertisement to know further regarding the salary details.
How to Apply for BSNL Recruitment 2017
- All the applicants need to log on to “www.bsnl.co.in”
- Find and follow an updated link mentioning the recent jobs.
- Read the notice carefully before applying.
- Enter all the necessary details while filling the application form.
- Upload the soft copies of your documents along with a passport-sized photo and signature.
- Save and submit the form data after a thorough review.
- Take a hard copy of your form and keep it secure for future purpose.
Main links to follow:
- Official Website to check Notification: www.bsnl.co.in
- To apply Online, visit here: externalexam.bsnl.co.in
BSNL Jobs 2017 Apply Online
After the BSNL Latest Jobs Notification 2017 is available to the candidates, they can choose for the zone-wise jobs for the applied category and job profile. The recruitment will be conducted for the locations as given in the North, East, South, and the West Zones.