BSNL Recruitment 2018
In another government job opportunity for aspirants, here are BSNL Recruitment 2018 updates. If you are looking for the best-in-a-life-time job, then start applying for the BSNL JE Recruitment Jobs for freshers as well as experienced workers. If you seem interested in applying for the vacancies, then be notified that the latest news and updates are to be uploaded here in the web post. Kindly, note all the job profiles and start filling the application form before the closing date that is 15-01-2018.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is one of the oldest organization in India and also the Recruiters to grant career building opportunities to many government job seekers around the country. BSNL is the only telecom service provider in the country that had been operating for over 50 years to connect the citizens ever since the evolution of technology. Here is the latest Jobs news.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited recently released about 9145 Posts of Junior Engineer via open market/external aspirants through Online examination. The indicative official notification by all the Telecom Circles released on 15th Nov 2017 and the link to apply online will be activated at www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. till 15 Jan 2018.
BSNL JE Recruitment 2018 News
As per the newest notification news, there will be as many positions available as that of the previous years. As far as the predictions go, the notice and placement procedure will be done for various technical, clerical, managerial, and Grade A level. BSNL Recruitment 2018 details have been disclosed in the following segments of this web page. Kindly, keep reading and check the same before applying and submitting your Application Form online.
- Announcement Type: BSNL Recruitment 2018
- Recruiter Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Posts Available: Junior Engineer JE (TTA)
- Total Vacancies: 9145 Posts
- Job Location: India
- Last Date to Apply: 15th Jan 2018
BSNL JE TTA Recruitment 2018
- Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Junior Telecom Assistant Recruitment
- Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment
- Junior Technical Officer (JTO) Notification
- Linemen Recruitment
- Clerk Recruitment
- Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018
BSNL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 Details State Wise
Please Check, Latest Railway Jobs
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
An applicant must be a resident of India.
Job qualification is as follows:
- For Junior Account Officers (JAO): Candidates who have done M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognized institution / University only be able to apply online and attend the examination.
- For JTA Posts: A candidates must have attained BE or B.Tech degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution or University.
- For JTO Posts: Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom Engineering/Radio Engineering/CSE/ESE/EEE/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc in engineering.
- For Junior Engineers Posts: Bachelors degree in any technical discipline or in B.Sc (Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics) or Master’s Degree in any of the above streams.
- For Clerk Posts: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or an institution.
- For Linemen vacancies: A candidates must have an ITI certificate issued and authenticated by NCVT.
- For the Posts of JAO: Candidate must have the minimum age of 20 years and shall not exceed 30 years
- For Junior Engineer Posts: Though the age limitations are specific differing for certain job profiles, the minimum age to apply is 18 years that is extended up to 55 years.
- Proper age relaxation is permissible to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
The prescribed application fee for OC/OBC candidates is of Rs. 500/- (Rupees One thousand only) and Rs.250/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST aspirants shall be paid via online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
- All the interested aspirants need to apply for the jobs online first in order to participate in the process.
- Candidates will be called for a written/online test followed by an interview.
BSNL JE Salary:
After getting the appointment letter in the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of Rs. 9,020/- to Rs. 17,430/- along with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits.
After clearing all the stages and forms of the examination, selected applicants will be appointed as per the rules and policies of the underlying departments and will be paid a devised salary as stated in the notified advertisement.
Note: Kindly refer to the detailed advertisement to know further regarding the salary details.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer TTA
- All the applicants need to log on to “www.bsnl.co.in”
- Find and follow an updated link mentioning the recent jobs.
- Read the notice carefully before applying.
- Enter all the necessary details while filling the application form.
- Upload the soft copies of your documents along with a passport-sized photo and signature.
- Save and submit the form data after a thorough review.
- Take a hard copy of your form and keep it secure for future purpose.
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification
After the BSNL JE Notification 2018 is available to the candidates, they can choose for the zone-wise jobs for the applied category and job profile. The recruitment will be conducted for the locations as given in the North, East, South, and the West Zones.
Important Dates for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment
|Starting Date of registration Online||16/11/2017|
|Online application submission last date||15/01/2018|
|Editing application details||15/01/2018|
|last date for editing application||08/01/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||16/11/2017 to 15/01/2018|
|Download Admit-card||21st Jan|
|Date of Online Exam||28th Jan 2018|
|Apply online From Here|
|BSNL JE Vacancy wise Notification|
|Model Notification LICE JE|
|JE Eligibility criteria|
|JE TTA exam syllabus & Exam pattern|