BSE Odisha HSC Result 2018
Dear students BSE Odisha HSC Result 2018 is underway as the panel has successfully administered and accomplished the exams for this year. You can check the further notification and news regarding your Odisha BSE 10th Exams here in the further unofficial updates. The written and practical exams were held in February and March of this year hence, get the BSE Odisha HSC Result 2018 Orissa Board Class 10th Results Date.
For the current year’s status, Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has yet to release official statement students can check the updates generated here. The state education panel conducts the annual assessment through exams, the marks announcement is also undertaken by the same authority. The education organization regulates the entire education system running under the Government of the state. All the affiliated government and non-government schools are to abide by the curriculum and study structure designed by the Education Council.
Also, Check CHSE Odisha Board 12th Result
Odisha Board 10th Result 2018
As per the recent news source, the time-bound outcome is expected to arrive regarding the scores. Students need to keep visiting here and check for more upcoming announcements on behalf of the education panel. With the examination process ending in the early weeks of March, the Orissa Board Class 10 Result 2018 will be available online by the final week of April.
- Declaration Type: Orissa Board Class 10 Result 2018
- Education Panel: Board of Secondary Education Odisha
- Class Level: 10th /Matriculation/ Higher Secondary
- Examination Period: February 23- March 08th
- Marks Declaration Date: April (Tentative)
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment– 10th, 12th Pass
Odisha Board HSC Result 2018
Students can also find their BSE Odisha HSC Result 2018 using the officially verified link stated in the web post here. What further is expected from the students is to check their respective scores in the form of grades and marks portrayed in their online marks timely. The announcement time and date will be notified to the students duly at the main web address of the Board.
Please have in mind that the marks distribution is in the form of grades such as A1, A2, B1. B2. C, D, E, and F.s ranging from different scores, these grades have to be assigned to the students based on their performance in the theory and Practical exams. Out of 600 maximum marks, the obtainable marks can be any. However, the percentage wise status goes as follows:
- Grade A1 is to be awarded to the students obtaining 90% marks or more.
- Grade A2 for the students obtaining 80%-90% marks.
- For 70%-80%, Grade B1.
- Grade B2 for the students securing 60%-70% marks.
- Grade C to the students securing 50% to 60% marks.
- Grade D for students having 40% 50% marks.
- Grade E for the students obtaining 33%-40% marks.
- Grade F will be for the candidates scoring below 33% marks.
Note: In the case of Grade F, students need to reappear to qualify.
How to Check BSE Odisha HSC Result 2018
- Firstly, visit the main website given as, “bseodisha.nic.in”
- Find the Examination section or locate an updated link for the scores announcement in the latest news segment.
- Follow it and reach the login page.
- Enter your Roll Number and press the Submit button.
- A detailed provisional scorecard will be generated that can also be printed.
Orissa Board Class 10th Result 2018
A verified link has also been mentioned down here to enable students to check BSE Odisha HSC Result 2018. Follow these forecasted steps and reach the web address given below. Get your marks printed and start following the next plans.
Dear participants if you don’t know how to get BSE Odisha 10th result 2018 through SMS? Then here we furnished the complete steps. Students can check the marks through SMS After adding these lines: RESULTOR10ROLL NUMBER – Send it to 56263,” said Nanda.
Visit here for further checking: bseodisha.nic.in