BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017
- 1 BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017
Applicants registering for various staff vacancies in the Banaras Hindu University need to check these BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017. The university’s placement panel is all set to conduct the written examination to select eligible recruits. For several departmental posts, the authority is going to hold a written test and an interview for the applied candidates in August/September tentatively. Find more information related Banaras Hindu University Clerk, Non Teaching Post Group A, B, C Admit Card down below.
In the lastly, updates recruitment notification, Banaras Hindu University had invited eligible applicants in Advertisement No-02/2017-2018 to submit their applications for various positions like Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Clerk, Registrar, Superintendent, and Assistant in Group A, B, C Form. There were 598 vacancies collectively that are meant to be filled within the underlying departments. The application form was posted by the recruiter on its main website many job seekers had filled in for the vacant positions. Now is the time to receive the BHU Clerk Non-Teaching Exam Hall Ticket 2017 updates.
Banaras Hindu University Clerk Admit Card 2017
|Declaration Type||BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017|
|Recruiting Body||Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Clerk, Staff Nurse, Officer, and other Non-Teaching Staff|
|Exam Date||August/September 2017|
|Hall Ticket Status||10-14 Days before Exam|
BHU Staff Nurse Clerk Non Teaching Exam Hall Ticket 2017
To be noted that the vacancies had been pre-specified in the earlier notification. The seats to be filled are meant for the non-teaching departments of the university. As a necessary measure of evaluation, all the contestants will have to go through the written test, skill test, and an interview. All the relevant information can be availed from BHU Staff Nurse Clerk Non Teaching Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
The same can be downloaded from the official website in the coming days. Be informed that the test will be conducted at the authorized venues only. The invigilating and officiating members will be heading the examiners panel. Furthermore, participants are to look after these mentionable points stated in their respective Call Letters.
|Govt jobs||Bank Jobs||Diploma Jobs||SSC Jobs|
Instructions: BHU Group A, B,C Staff Nurse Clerk Admit Card 2017
Before appearing for the exam, make sure of the following notable points.
- Kindly, refer to the Hall Ticket for Group A, B, C availing the Examination Venue Details, Date and Time to Report.
- Candidates are instructed to reach the examination centers 30 minutes before the exam commencement.
- Use of Mobiles and other electronic media is not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Examinees are also instructed to carry their valid Id proof along with the call letter.
Steps to Download BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017
- Type the university’s official web address ” www.bhu.ac.in”
- Look for an exam-related notification on the homepage.
- Follow the link and reach the candidate’s login page.
- Type your login id (Registration Number) Password or Date of Birth.
- Press the submit button and obtain the Examination Ticket.
- Take a hard copy of it and retain the same for the test day.
BHU Non Teaching Post Admit Card 2017
Go through these easy to understand and interpret steps to Download BHU Clerk Non Teaching Staff Hall Ticket 2017. For any query regarding the examination or any problem accessing the admit cards, leave your comments here.
Main Link to Note:
Check your BHU Admit Card here: www.bhu.ac.in