Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
Hello aspirants, in the latest recruitment news updates, here we have Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 news for you. Those, who have already applied for BOB SO Exam 2017, should read these details points given in the following segment. The exam will be held for the post of Specialist Officers in various fields. The written online test will be taken for scale-I posts in the forthcoming days.
Bank of Baroda is the recruiting body that earlier released the Official Notification inviting the eligible candidates to take on the Officers jobs. There were 1039 seats for Junior, Middle, and Senior Management Scale I to IV. After accepting the online Application Form successfully, the management is about to issue the Call Letter to the shortlisted candidates for the upcoming Bank Jobs.
BOB SO Exam Admit Card 2017
According to the recent updates, BOB SO Exam Call Letter 2017 will be issued by the Mid-Week of December 2016. Applicants are advised to get their respective hall Ticket as soon as they get uploaded on the internet. This would be helpful to them avoiding the late minute rush. Meanwhile, every time to time update regarding Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 will be available here to reach out to a maximum number of aspirants who applied for BOB SO Exam 2016- 2017.
- Update Type: Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
- Recruiting Organization: Bank of Baroda (Mumbai)
- Post Name: Specialist Officer
- Job Location: India
- Exam Date: December 2016 (Tentative)
- Admit Card Status: Mid-December 2016
BOB Specialist Officer Call Letter 2017
Let us discuss some more important points about BOB SO Exam 2017 here. There will a written Online exam for Scale I posts only. The selection process will comprise of online written test, for the post of Scale I, in the discipline of Fire and Planning, followed by GD/Interview of the shortlisted candidates. For the posts in Scale II, Scale III, & Scale IV applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, for
Scale II and Scale III, if the number of eligible applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online written test also. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
Interview Tips for Officers’ Exam
Bank Of Baroda SO Exam Pattern
The pattern or Written Online Test will go like this:
||Name of Paper
- Except for English Language, the test will be available in two languages i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for every incorrect answer (25 mark for each).
Note: There will be a probation period of 12 months after a candidate gets through the written, GD/PI tests successfully and gets appointed.
BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2016 -2017 Download
- Applicants need to visit the official Web Address first of all i.e.www.bankofbaroda.com
- Point the Career related section there.
- Visit the section and look for a link to get Admit Card.
- On the login form, provide your login Id, Password, DOB etc.
- Click to print your call letter and keep a separate copy of it for future use.
Link to note: Visit this Official link to get your Examination Letter.