Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016
Check Indian Army Short service commission (SSC) Recruitment Details: The Armed forces medical services recruitment 2016 had been issued now to recruit the dynamic aspirants who have a desire to work in the Indian army. All such talented aspirants who have a severe intention to serve country must apply this AMC short service commission notification 2016 before going the last date.
Interested and eligible job seekers can have the look at these short service commission army vacancies available at the official web portal which is amcsscentry.gov.in. The online application for the Armed Forces Medical Services SSC Recruitment 2016 now started hence jobless candidates must register their name all the way through this web page.
The last date to apply online against this AMC Online Notification 2016 is 27th March 2016 who want to know the education qualification, age limit, application fee and other details relating to this notice read out the below mention article in order to get an idea of this employment notification.
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016 Details
Post Name: Short Service Commission Officer
Total Vacancies: 400 Posts
Official Website: www.amcsscentry.gov.in
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Last Date to Apply Online: 27th March 2016
Brief Details About AMC SSC Officer Recruitment 2016
- The interested job seeker must possess a medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956.
- Or applicants must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI.
- The most important thing is aspirants must have Post graduate degree/diploma holders i.e. MD/MS/MCH/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also apply.
Point to Remember:
Only those aspirants may apply online who have completed/completing their internship on or before 31st March 2016.
Applicants should have maximum age 45 years as on 31.12.2015.
Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through online payment.
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will get a salary starting from Rs. 17160/- to Rs. 39100/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 6100/-
Aspirants will be shortlisted based on their performance in the interview conducted by a Board of Officers in the month of Jan 2016 to assess candidate suitability and merit for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services.
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply For Indian Army Medical Services Vacancies
- Open the official website amcsscentry.gov.in
- Select the new registration option
- Enter all the required fields.
- After that, candidates get a system generated password to the registered mobile number
- Using the OTP, log in again and fill the form and press submit Tab
- Save a copy for further reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.03.2016.