APPSC AEE Results 2016
Dear aspirants, Check your APPSC AEE Results 2016 here as the Andhra Pradesh PSC now declare Assistant Executive Engineer Cut Off Marks within the next week. Aspirants, who attended the written test for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer on 3rd and 5th November 2016 can check their status in the segment of this web page here.
Andhra Pradesh PSC had issued a recruitment notice a few days back. There were several vacancies for the posts of Asst. Executive Engineer in the state departments. Following the job details, many of interested applicants had applied for the posts. In the starting week of November 2016, the examinations were successfully completed. Seeing the number of vacant positions which is 748, a moderate number of applicants came to appear for the test. Now, it is time to have the latest result updates for the Andhra Pradesh AEE Exam 2016.
More Government Jobs in AP
Latest News APPSC AEE Scorecard: Candidates who attend this test can obtain the result now. Here we released the Fresh APPSC AEE Screening Test scorecard link updated now in the last section by our team supportive staff.
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Results 2016
In the recently uploaded Notification, the authority has informed general public that APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Cut Off Marks 2017 will be uploaded on the internet media in the upcoming week i.e. December 2016 1st week. Aspirants, who have been waiting curiously, are now advised to check this important news and updates to get their status in the APPSC AEE Result 2016 without any trouble. In the later segment, there are interview tips for freshers available, which will be helpful in your next phase of the examination.
- Announcement Type: APPSC AEE Results 2016
- Exam Conducting Authority: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer
- Number of Vacancies: 748
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Examination Dates: 03-11-2016 and 05-11-2016
- Result Status: Available to Download
APPSC AEE Cut Off Marks 2016
The examination process was taken care of at the state level, where participants came from different areas. The written exam was organized at various authorized venues and was monitored by government officials. Applicants are also notified that after checking their APPSC AEE Cut Off Marks 2016 for Assistant Executive Engineer, they need to prepare for their next test.
After the shortlist is generated on the main website, the selected and qualified aspirants will be called for a personal interview. The interview dates will be updates here on the same page for your further support. Please keep visiting here regularly and also, check the tips and tricks to crack an interview.
- Final Merit List of the aspirants shall be drawn up based on the Performance and Marks secured by the candidates in Computer Based Online Test.
- As per the decision taken by the exam controlling board the Minimum Marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Final Written Exam for Open Category 40%; Backward Classes 35% and SCs/STs/Ex-Service Men 30% Marks.
- Final Selection of the aspirants (Men & Women) purely based on the Merit list.
Tips: How to Clear Interview for Freshers
APPSC AEE Results 2016 Download
- All the participants must visit the official web portal i.e.,” www.psc.ap.gov.in”
- Look forward to the Latest Notifications area.
- Find the relevant link highlighting the job details and Name.
- Follow it and download the Cut-off/merit list.
- Start checking your Roll number status in it very carefully.
- Go through the list and get it printed.
- After getting shortlisted, start getting ready for your Interview.
- Prepare yourself and start collecting the required documents.
Link to Mark:
Download APPSC AEE Screening Test Results
APPSC AEE Screening Test 2016 Results
As per the details coming out the Public Service Commission Andhra Pradesh ready to announce the Result for the Computer Based Recruitment Examination most probably on 07th December 2016. Candidates download the APPSC AEE Screening Test Results, Cut Off Marks from the main Website, we would also concurrently provide the suitable link on our Website.