AP PGECET 2017
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test in short known as AP PGECET. In the AP PGECET 2017 Notification, there are more details that applicants need to know further important details that are also listed below. All the necessary informative points in regard to filling the AP PGECET Online Application Form 2017 are here in this article.
This state level Entrance Exam is taken on behalf of Jawaharlal Technological University Ananthapur Andhra Pradesh. Many of the graduates take part in the State-level exam to get admission to Pharmacy courses Master of Engineering, Masters in Technology, Masters of Pharmacy etc. All the participants have to undergo this entrance test to qualify for Post-Graduation.
Latest Updates for Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017: Hello aspirants AP ECET 2017 Application Form now released. The last date to submit the application is 13th April 2017 (with late fee) follow this website in order to get the details about Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
AP PGECET Notification 2017
Follow more updates here regarding AP PGECET 2017 Eligibility Criteria here. All the things that are essentially required things Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee etc. are well mentioned here. Start reading these points and then fill your Application Form according to your eligibility. The Examination will be held on 3rd May 2017.
- Announcement Type: AP PGECET 2017 Notification
- Exam Name: AP PGECET Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
- Conducting University: Jawaharlal Technological University Ananthapur
- Courses Available: Post Graduate/ Masters Course
AP PGECET 2017 Application Form
To be able to attend the test, it is important to get past all the criteria mentioned below.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- They must have cleared B.Tech/B.E exams from state recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% for Reserved Categories)
- For Pharmacy Students, candidates must have successfully qualified to secure at least 55% marks (50% for Reserved Candidates)
PGECET Age Limit:
Refer to the Official Notification.
- For General and OBC Categories, it is Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST candidates, the applicable fee is RS. 300/-
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the percentile secured in the Entrance Test.
Fill AP PGECET 2017 Online Application Form
- Visit the main website given by the University which is, www.jntuk.edu.in
- Look for the AP PGECET link on the Homepage.
- Read the detailed notification carefully and then start applying.
- Fill the application form and upload your images as asked in the prescribed format.
- Pay the requisite fee amount either through Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- After filling all the particulars, recheck all your details and click on submit button.
- Get a hard copy of your duly filled application format and keep it safe for future urgency.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Important Dates:
|Notification Release date||18th February 2017|
|Application Form Commencing||24th February 2017|
|Ending date for submission of application form without late fee||23rd March 2017|
|Closing date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 500||30th March 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||6th April 2017|
|Closing Date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 5000||13th April 2017|
|Application correction||14th – 16th April 2017|
|Hall Ticket Releasing Date||20th April 2017|
|Examination Date||3rd May 2017|