AP PGECET 2017
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test in short known as AP PGECET. In the AP PGECET 2017 Notification, there are more details that applicants need to know further important details that are also listed below. All the necessary informative points in regard to filling the AP PGECET Online Application Form 2017 are here in this article.
This state level Entrance Exam is taken on behalf of Jawaharlal Technological University Kakainada Andhra Pradesh. Many of the graduates take part in the State-level exam to get admission to Pharmacy courses Master of Engineering, Masters in Technology, Masters of Pharmacy etc. All the participants have to undergo this entrance test to qualify for Post-Graduation.
Latest Updates for Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017: Hello aspirants follow this website in order to get the details about Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test, as far as we concern students can apply in the month of May 2017 against this entrance exam notification.
AP PGECET Notification 2017
Follow more updates here regarding AP PGECET 2017 Eligibility Criteria here. All the things that are essentially required things Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee etc. are well mentioned here. Start reading these points and then fill your Application Form according to your eligibility. The Examination will be held in 1st Week of May 2017.
- Announcement Type: AP PGECET 2017 Notification
- Exam Name: AP PGECET Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
- Conducting University: Jawaharlal Technological University Kakainada
- Courses Available: Post Graduate/ Masters Course
- AP PGECET Notification Issue Date: March 2017 1st Week
- Last Date to Apply: May 2017 3rd Week
- Examination Date: May 2017 1st Week
AP PGECET 2017 Application Form
To be able to attend the test, it is important to get past all the criteria mentioned below.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- They must have cleared B.Tech/B.E exams from state recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% for Reserved Categories)
- For Pharmacy Students, candidates must have successfully qualified to secure at least 55% marks (50% for Reserved Candidates)
PGECET Age Limit:
Refer to the Official Notification.
- For General and OBC Categories, it is Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST candidates, the applicable fee is RS. 300/-
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the percentile secured in the Entrance Test.
Fill AP PGECET 2017 Online Application Form
- Visit the main website given by the University which is, www.jntuk.edu.in
- Look for the AP PGECET link on the Homepage.
- Read the detailed notification carefully and then start applying.
- Fill the application form and upload your images as asked in the prescribed format.
- Pay the requisite fee amount either through Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- After filling all the particulars, recheck all your details and click on submit button.
- Get a hard copy of your duly filled application format and keep it safe for future urgency.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Important Dates:
- AP PGECET Notification Release Date: 1st week of March 2017
- Online Application submission Begins: 2nd week of March 2017
- Last date to Apply
- Without late Fee: April 2017 2nd Week
- With late fee of Rs.500/-: 3rd April 2017 3rd Week
- With late fee of Rs.2000/-: 4th April 2017 Week
- With late fee of Rs.10000/-: April 2017 4th Week
- AP PGECET 2017 Examination Date: May 2017 1st Week
- Hall Ticket Download: April 2017 Last Week
- Results Announcement: May 2017 3rd Week
- PGECET Notification 2017 available Here: www.appgecet.org
- For more details visit: jntuk.edu.in