AP LAWCET 2017
Hey, aspirants are you looking the news regarding Law entrance examination? So aspirants check this page we have great news for you. The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test will ready to release AP LAWCET 2017 Notification. The main aim of this opportunity is to provide the platform to the eligible aspirants who want to make their career in law sector. So aspirants must grab this chance after filling AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form. The form of AP LAWCET 2017 will release expectedly in the month of March 2017.
It is a well-known law entrance examination and it will organize every year for admissions in Law courses such as 3 years and 5 years LLB and BL. After qualifying this examination aspirants will get admission in the Top University which name is Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu. So candidate if you want to get this must check this page and participate in this process. After bookmarking this page, check time to time updates of this AP LAWCET 2017.
AP LAWCET 2017 Notification
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly called as||AP LAW CET|
|Conducted by||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu|
|Starting Date to Apply||March 2017|
|Exam date||Soon Updated|
AP LAWCET/PGLCET 2017 Education Criteria
3 year LL.B. Course:
Aspirants for applying 3 yr LL.B Course candidate must complete graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks.
5 Year LL.B. Course:
If you have applied for the 5 yr program then the applicant must complete Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45%.
Application Fee Details:
The application fee for the interested candidates is given below:
OBC candidates have to pay Rs.300/-
SC/ST candidates have to pay application fee is Rs.150 per candidate.
Candidate’s application fee must be pay through online / E-Seva / Mee-Seva by using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
For 3 years LLB Course: Applicant maximum age should be 30 years
5 years LLB Course: Applicant maximum age is 20 years
For applying this candidate should have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh with Indian Nationality.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern:
- This exam will be in offline mode i.e. pen and paper based.
- The total time of examination is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The paper format will be of MCQS type.
- The presented language of paper will be Telugu and English both.
- Paper consist the total 120 questions.
- The paper will be divided into 3 parts and all part detail will give below.
Part 1: General Knowledge, Mental ability – 30 questions and 30 marks.
Part 2: Current Affairs – 30 questions and 30 marks.
Part 3: Aptitude for the study of LAW 60 questions and 60 marks
How to Fill APSCHE AP LAWCET Application Form 2017
- Applicants should start the application procedure by registering to appear for AP LAWCET 2017.
- Applicants should visit official website www.aplawcet.org to apply for AP LAW Examination.
- Candidates should upload their recent scanned Photograph and signature
- The application procedure will be completed by the payment.
- Applicants have to pay their fee via Internet Banking /Credit Cards/Debit cards
- Candidates should fill their Educational, Personal, Communication details.
AP LAWCET Important Dates:
|Notification Released Date||Available Soon|
|Starting date of filling online application form||It will release soon|
|Closing date for submission & registration of online application form without late fees||April 2017|
|Ending date for submission & registration of online application form without late fees of Rs 500/-||Update Soon|
|Last date for submission & registration of online application form without late fees of Rs 1000/-||Available Soon|
|Ending date for submission & registration of online application form without late fees of Rs 1500/-||Update Soon|
|With late fees of Rs 5000/-, candidates have to write entrance test in Anantapuramu only||Available Soon|
|Exam date (AP LAWCET 2016)||May 2017|
Check more information by the help of www.aplawcet.org
Also Check, APLAWCET Admit Card