AP DSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 24524 Teachers jobs | AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2017, Andhra Pradesh DSC Teacher Vacancy 2017 Notification releasing date.
AP DSC Recruitment 2017
This is an important announcement by Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission. Eligible teachers can now apply for AP DSC Recruitment 2017 according to which, there will be 24524 total posts filled for teachers in the district schools. Read here and get more details about AP Teachers Recruitment Notification. Basic job details are being given in the below mentioned sections.
The Recruitment process will be taken District-wise and will be conducted Andhra Pradesh government. This is a big recruitment drive at the closing of the year 2016. Through the Notification details, aspired candidates can get all the informative points and can start applying. Furthermore, look into this article and find out the steps on How you can fill the Application form.
As per the updates, Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment 2016 for 24524 Posts has started and will be continued until December 2016. More points such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limits and how to register? have been fully furnished in the later part of this post. Please keep reading here fill your Application Form accordingly. An Official link to download the Notification has also been placed for your help. Download it and start applying for AP DSC Recruitment 2017.
- Update Regarding: AP DSC Recruitment 2017
- Conducting Authority: Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission
- Name of Post: Teacher (District-wise)
- Total Vacancies: 24524
- Application Status: Ongoing
- Last Date: December 2016 (Tentative)
AP DSC Notification 2017
No. of Posts: 24524
- (SGT) Secondary Grade Teacher
- Language Pandits
- PET (Physical Education Teacher)
- A. Physical Director
- School Assistant
Eligibility and Education Qualification
- Applying candidates must have a Degree in the job-specific stream along with a B.Ed and TET certification. Following is the minimum TET Exam percentage required as per the category applied for.
- Applicants from General category must have secured at least 60%, 50% for OBC candidates, while for SC/ST candidates, it is 40%.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the posts is 21 years, whereas the maximum age limit is expected to be 39 years.
Note: Please refer to the Official Notification for further clarification.
There is no disclosure about any applicable fee amount however, it will be updated here as soon as the authority notifies us.
The entire selection process will be based on general rules, which is the written examination and a personal Interview.
After selection and appointment, applicants will be paid with the salary package at a scale specified by the recruiting organization. This salary will include all the types of allowances like TA, DA, HRA etc.
AP DSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Applicants interested in applying, need to go to the official web address which is, “apdsc.cgg.gov.in”
- Get to the section for latest recruitment announcements section.
- Find and follow a link to receive the notification.
- Read it carefully before applying following all the necessary instructions.
- Start your application by filling all the required details.
- Enter your educational and professional details properly.
- Pay the fee and upload soft copies of your legitimate documents.
- Finally, review your entered details and submit it.
- Take a printed version of your application format.
AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2017
On this web page of totaljobshub.in we are trying to provide all the regarding AP DSC Recruitment 2017 for Teachers and its essential criteria. In case, you have any doubt then comment us and ask your query. AP TET Recruitment Notification will be released soon on its official website (apdsc.cgg.gov.in).
Link to Remember:
Further details will be available through this official link: apdsc.cgg.gov.in