We have great news for the readers. The AIPVT 2017 Application Form will be ready to release soon. This admission form will be release for those students who want to make their career in the veterinary department. So all the interested students who want to apply for All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) conducted by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) must catch this opportunity and read throughout this page. If you will satisfy the criteria of eligibility then must going for the future process which name is application form process. It means to fill this form before on the last date. The expected last date of this application form in May 2017 we will update the exact date of this admission form on this page in the upcoming days.
AIPVT 2017 Notification
All India Pre-Veterinary Test is a popular national level entrance test which will be conducted by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI). This organization will provide the various courses through this entrance test and course is B.V.Sc. & A.H Courses. This examination will be organized once in a year. The application form for the examination will be released in the second week of February. Thus candidates can check complete information about AIPVT Exam 2017 including registration, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus and result through this page of totaljobshub.in
AIPVT 2017 Application Form
This AIPVT 2017 application form will be completely processed via online mode. All the aspirants who are ready to become a part of this entrance exam can apply from the May 2017. Candidate can easily fill the application form with some personal details in the registration form along with contact number and a valid e-mail ID.
Firm Name: Veterinary Council of India
Test Name: All India Pre-Veterinary Tests
AIPVT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should be Indian Nationals (except for the State of Jammu & Kashmir).
- Students who want to apply should have passed or appearing 10+2 as a qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Candidates must pass the Qualifying examination with 50% aggregate marks scored in PCB and English.
No other merit list or score card will be acceptable for the admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H.
- Minimum: 17 years
- Maximum: 25 years
Relaxation for reserved categories, such as ST and SC, they will have the age relaxation of 5 years.
Application Fees Details
General and OBC category is Rs.1500/-
SC or ST or PH category is Rs.750/
The Fee can be submitted via Debit or Credit Card if you will pay through challan then challan should be drawn on the VCI account in any of the branches of Vijaya Bank/State Bank of India.
The Candidate should keep the copy of the confirmation page.
AIPVT Exam Pattern
- The question paper of AIPVT 2017 will consist of 180 Multiple Choice or Objective Type questions.
- There will be four alternative options you have to circle the correct response.
- Paper will be set in both the language i.e. English and Hindi.
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- Time Duration: 3 hours.
|Subjects Name||Total Question|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
How to Fill AIPVT 2017 Application Form
- At first, applicants must visit the official site of organization which provides below.
- Then check the application form link and tap on it.
- After that applicants check full notification and eligibility if you are eligible for AIPVT 2017
- Then start filling the application form with the help of requires documents.
- Now check your form once again and tap on submit button.
- At last take the hard copy of the application form for the future uses.
- Don’t forget with the form attest all require documents and pay the application fee through the giving method.
AIPVT 2017 Exam Date
Application form submitted Date: May 2017
Fee Submission Closing Date: May 2017
Last date to receive the final transaction of Fee: May 2017
The Admit Card updated in: June 20117
Examination of (AIPVT 2017): June 2017
Result will be out on: July Last week
AIPVT 2017 Contact Details:
A Statutory body of the Govt. of India est. under the provisions of
The Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984),
‘A’ Wing, 2nd Floor,
August Kranti Bhawan, BhikajiCama Place,
New Delhi 110066,
Website – www.vci.nic.in or www.aipvt.vci.nic.in
Check additional detail by the Official Website