AIIMS MBBS 2017
Students can now fill AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form that is available at the official site. The entrance exam is to be held on 28-05-2017. Make sure to satisfy all the necessary criteria before filling the registration form and paying the application fee. The entrance exam is to be held at the national level for the medical aspirants seeking admission to different Medical courses.
Like every year, All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducts the Entrance Exam. This test is to find the eligible candidates who seek admission in MBBS courses. Around lakhs of applicants submit their applications based on the required eligibility and certain other criteria. Further details related to the notification are well-addressed in the subsequent sections of this web post. Kindly review all the details before applying.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form
As per the newest updates, candidates who are interested in applying for the MBBS entrance exam need to response to this news. The online application window is open till 23-02-2017 (Thursday). The prospectus can be availed from the officiating web portal of the Board along with other important details. To know more about AIIMS MBBS Registration 2017, kindly go through the details structured down this page.
- Announcement About: AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admission
- Authorizing Body: All India Institute of Medial Sciences
- Name of Examination: MBBS Entrance Exam
- Last date of Registration: 23rd February 2017
- Examination Date: 28-05-2017
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants can be from Indian region as well as from Overseas (though students from foreign regions are not to appear in the entrance exam).
- Students must have successfully completed their 12th Exams with % for General category and 50% for SC/ST with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their mainstream subjects either from CBSE or I.Sc board.
- Students pursuing their final year exams can also appear for the test.
All the candidates must have crossed the age of 17 years to be eligible.
For applicants belonging to the General and OBC categories, the application fee is Rs. 1000/-, while for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs.800/-.
- Entrance Exam (CBT)
- Admission as per seats allotted
The Test will be held in two successive sessions on 28th May 2017.
- Morning Session: 09:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Evening Session – 03:00 pm to 06:30 pm
- It will be a Computer Based Test.
- The test will be available in both English and Hindi Languages.
- A total of 200 questions will be included in the test all of which will be given in Multiple Choice.
- Subjects comprising the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (60 questions for each subject).
- Paper will be based on 10+2 level concepts.
- General Knowledge will also be included with 20 questions.
- Negative Marking: Yes (1/3rd mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer).
How to Fill AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form
- Students need to visit the main web address given by the Authority which is, “www.aiimsexams.org”
- Get the notification and read it carefully before starting the application.
- Start filling the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 as per your eligibility criteria.
- Get the registration completed and confirm your application status.
- Upload your images in the specified format.
- Pay the registration fee and get a receipt printed.
- In the end, get a printout of the application form.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Important Dates
|AIIMS MBBS Application form start date||24th January 2017|
|Closing date to submit the Online application form||23rd February 2017 (5:00 PM)|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||7th March 2017|
|Admit Card availability Date||1st May 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam||28th May 2017|
|Result announcement||14th June 2017 (Expected)|
|First Counselling Procedure||3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th July 2017|
|Medical Examination of selected candidates for AIIMS, Delhi||7th & 8th July 2017|
|Second Counselling Procedure||3rd August 2017|
|Third Counselling Procedure||4th September 2017|
|Open Counselling (if required)||27th September 2017|
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card
Interested candidates can obtain the admit card via online only. The AIIMS 2017 admit card is going to be updated from 1st May 2017. We suggest all the Candidates keep the printout of the hall ticket for further need.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result, Cut off
The AIIMS 2017 Result available for all the students on 14th June, 2017. Students can check their scorecard by using the online mode through the website. Here we also provide the Expected cut off. The cut-off score for different categories are:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45%|
|SC / ST||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Process
The first round of the Counselling will be started from 3rd July 2017. For counselling procedure aspirants are required to report at the venue at the same date & time which was mentioned on the call letter with original documents.
Find the notification here and start applying now: www.aiimsexams.org