AIBE 2017 Application Form
The Bar Council of India is going to conduct the All India Bar Examination. The law students willing to fill AIBE 2017 Application Form, can check all the necessary details here in the following segments. The last date to filling both online and offline Application forms is 10th February 2017. Know all the important upcoming events and dates about AIBE Exam 2017 10 in the following parts of this web page.
But, first a few more details for our law aspirants they should be aware of. The main to conduct this test in India is to promote and escalate the advocating skills among the Law candidates. After they appear in the written AIBE and qualify it successfully, they are awarded a “Certificate of Practice” given by the Bar council of India. This certificate further plays a great role for the aspirants while taking admission in different Law programmes. The details that have been given in the following sections are as per the AIBE 10 Notification 2017.
See How to fill Application Form
AIBE 10 2017
Here in the updates, the Law Applicants can check necessary points that are essential for AIBE 2017 10 Online Registration. Please keep reading this section and the information below to know more. The last date for filling Application Form is 10-02-2017. Get details regarding AIBE 2017 10 Application Form here.
- Update Type: AIBE 2017 10 Application Form
- Authorizing Body: Bar Council of India
- Name of Examination: All India Bar Examination
- Examination Level: National Level
- Last Date to Apply: 10-02-2017
- Examination Date: 06-06-2017
Click to go to Online Registration
AIBE 2017 Notification
- Candidates must have an Indian citizenship.
- Applicants must have a law degree from a state or central government recognized institution.
- There is no maximum number of attempts for this test.
- If previously, any applicant has applied for the AIBE before, s/he must submit the enrollment number along with the application.
Preparation Tips for Law Students
There is no age limitation for applicants whatsoever.
- Application charges are the same for all the categories i.e. Rs. 2500/- + Rs. 60/- bank processing fee.
- All the aspirants are subject to pay their fee through SBI Challan.
Merit wise Selection:
Candidate’s selection will be solely measured by his/her performance in the AIBE Exam 2017. The meritorious ones shall be designated with the “Certificate of Practice”
AIBE 2017 Online Application Form
- For all the prospective participants, it is compulsory to visit the official web portal “www.allindiabarexamination.com”
- All of the candidates need to register themselves before they start filling Application forms.
- It is mandatory to have a valid e-mail id and a mobile number.
- A candidate’s login id and password will be sent to applicant’s mailing address.
- After registration, applicants need to submit their respective Application fees.
- Application Forms will only be filled after getting a paid challan receipt.
- Start filling the Application by entering your proper Academic, Personal, and Professional records.
- Recheck your entered data and click tp proceed further.
- Finally, generate a hard copy of your application format and keep one copy safe for urgent use.
AIBE 10 Exam Date
- Last Date to Apply Offline/Online: 10-02-2017
- Last Date of Application Payment: 16-02-2016
- Last date of Online form Completion: 16-02-2017
- Last Date of receiving Offline Application: 16-02-2017
- Admit Card issue Date: 25-02-2017
- Examination Date: 06-03-2017
- Result Announcement: 16-05-2017
Links to Follow:
All the details are available here at www.allindiabarexamination.com
AIBE Registration 2017
Interested aspirants can make the AIBE registration 2017 Xth Exam through both; online or offline mode. As per the reports, the online or offline registration for the AIBE 10th Exam 2017 started from the 1st week of December 2016 (tentative). The closing date for the AIBE 2017 online or offline application form will be the Second week of February 2017.
AIBE 2017 Admit card
All such candidates who are going to appear in the AIBE 2017 Exam can obtain the AIBE 2017 Admit card by the official website of Bar Council of India. Check AIBE Call letter 2017 from the last week of February 2017. Aspirants download the Registration ID and date of Birth in order to carry their AIBE Exam Admit card.
AIBE Result 2017
After completing the entrance exam all such aspirants who are worried about the AIBE 2017 Result can obtain the latest updates from the departmental website of BCI. Aspirants will be checking their AIBE 2017 Results from our website also .