AFCAT 1 Notification 2018
Here are the updates for candidates looking to fill AFCAT 1 Online Application Form 2018. The Indian Air Force is going to issue AFCAT 1 Notification 2018 for the applicants, who wish to join the Aviation Departments. Keep reading the information given below and start applying for the entrance test. The online registrations ending on 23rd Jan 2018.
Indian Air Force is going to conduct the Air Force Common Admission Test like every year. Through this Entrance Exam, eligible candidates would be selected as on the Commissioned Officers in the Flying Departments, Technical Departments, and the Ground Duty Branches. There are vacancies to be filled for various posts for which, all the necessary details have been given in proper.
Latest Updates: Air Force Common Admission Test Notification Updated Now Online, Check the AFCAT 1/2018 online application, Exam Details, Exam Date, and Apply Online before the closing date which is 23-01-2018.
AFCAT 01/2018 Application Form
As per the news updates, the AFCAT 1 2018 Exam Date is scheduled on 25-02-2018. For which the Application Form can be filled from 23rd Dec onwards. Applicants, who are interested in applying for these posts, need to take a look at the important to know information such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, and selection process. After checking the data, applicants are advised to go through the Official AFCAT 1 Notification 2018. Link to download the Notification is mentioned in the later segment of this page.
Updates About: AFCAT 1 Notification 2018
Exam Name: Air Force Common Admission Test
Conducting Organization: Indian Air Force
Application Start Date: 23rd Dec
Last Date to Apply: 23rd January
Examination Date: 25th February
AFCAT 1/2018 Age Limit:
Candidates age minimum 20 years to 24 Years applicable for this examination age will be calculated as on January. Relaxation in age is also applicable for more details please check below settled Eligibility Criteria.
AFCAT 1 2018 Eligibility
For Flying Branch:
- Applicants need to have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc with at least 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: 20-24 years
- Physical Standards: Minimum Height: 162.5 cm and minimum vision: 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other.
For Technical Branch:
- For Technical Branch Only BE/B.Tech applicants are eligible to apply where it is compulsory to clear sections A and B of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India securing at least 60% marks.
- Physical Standards: Minimum Height: 157.5 cm weight according to specified height.
- Age Limit: 20-26 years
Ground Duty Branch
- Applicants must have completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
- For Admin and Logistics Posts, candidates must have qualified the sections A and B of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India securing at least 60% marks.
- Physical Standards: Minimum Height: 157.5 cm and for Women: 152 cm.
- Age Limit: 20-26 years
- Applicants pursuing their final year exams can also apply.
Note: Applicants, who were unable to pass the PABT test previously, are not eligible to apply.
Application Fee: There are no application charges
Engineering Knowledge Test (Only for Technical Branch)
Further Tests include:
- Screening test
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Medical Test
Note: CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System) and/ PABT will be held only for Flying branch.
AFCAT 1 Online Application Form 2018
- Reach the official web portal given by the authority i.e. “careerairforce.nic.in”
- In the right side section of the homepage, look for the AFCAT 1 Notification 2018.
- Download the Notice and read the document carefully before applying.
- Start filling the application form and enter your accurate details.
- Upload the required copies of your documents.
- Save the data and submit the application.
- Take a hard copy of the format and save it for future reference.
AFCAT 1/2018 Important Dates:
- Notification Released Date: 23rd Dec
- Last date to fill Online Application form: 23rd January
- Admit Card Publishing Date: 31st January
- Examination Date: 25th Feb
- Result Declared in: May/June
AFCAT 1 Notification 2018 Changes/ Modification in Submitted Application
- IAF AFCAT doesn’t allow you to edit or change any type of details in your application once it is submitted then the submission is final.
- Interested Candidates cannot fill the duplicate Online application form for AFCAT with the same details (Name/ Email) as it will be rejected automatically.
In order to get more details her, we provide Contact Numbers: 011-26160286/011-26160289/011-
E-mail support is available on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the IAF AFCAT 1 Official Notification here.
For More Details – http://careerairforce.nic.in/